Gimp

10 Comments

özgür özgür

Re: Make Seamless Textures Easily In Gimp

Texture maps

00:00 Introduction
00:28 Seamless Texture
02:00 Normal Map
02:38 Specular Map
03:48 Metalness Map
05:13 Roughness Map
06:31 Height Map
08:12 AO Map
10:15 Importing to Blender

Wooden Planks:https://www.pexels.com/photo/close-up-of-wooden-plank-326311/

Normal Map Plugin:https://www.tutorialboneyard.com/gimp-normal-map/

özgür özgür

Re: Make Seamless Textures Easily

Seamless Tiling Textures from Photographs
özgür özgür

Re: Make Seamless Textures Easily

özgür özgür

Re: Make Seamless Textures Easily

generate normal & height maps from single pictures.

DeepBump

Generate Normal and Height maps

özgür özgür

Re: Make Seamless Textures Easily

özgür özgür

Re: Make Seamless Textures Easily

Import Your Textures Fast in Blender
Here is a free tool for taking a zip file of a texture downloaded from AmbientCG.com and converting it to a blender asset file

AmbientCG

özgür özgür

Re: Make Seamless Textures Easily

Photorealism

00:00 - 00:47 - Intro
00:47 - 02:54 - Summary of the Whole Video
02:54 - 03:44 - How to Plot Perspective of a Photo
03:44 - 06:18 - Making the Still Renders
06:18 - 07:50 - Important Tips for Still Renders
07:50 - 08:17 - Infinite Possibilities of this Workflow
08:17 - 09:11 - Color Grading Tips
09:11 - 10:05 - Mistakes to Avoid
10:05 - 12:10 - The HDRI Workflow
12:10 - 18:24 - Tracking the Plane Footage (Easy Tracking Tutorial)
18:24 - 19:03 - Repeat Everything we Learned Before
19:03 - 19:36 - Object Tracking Short Overview
19:36 - 20:08 - Tips for making the Video Renders
20:08 - 20:57 - Most Important Tip of this Video
20:57 - 21:42 - Conclusion
özgür özgür

Re: Make Seamless Textures Easily

This simple trick and make your textures never tile or repeat again! Also learn to layer multiple PBR sets of textures in one single material for more unending realistic floors, walls, and surfaces.
özgür özgür

Re: Make Seamless Textures Easily

GIMP & Inkscape Tutorial - How to Turn A.I. Images into Seamless Patterns
özgür özgür

Re: Make Seamless Textures Easily

Using Height map in Blender to create landscapes